Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Housekeeping

It's Emma again. If you haven't read the post I made last night, it's probably best to see that one first.

I'm not sure what's up with the disappearing pictures. Some that were fine last night are gone this afternoon. Thank the stars, Phoebe is a packrat verging on hoarder, and has a huge Winx-Fairies folder on her laptop, also where I'm posting this from. We're going to work like madmen to get the images sorted out.

I've talked over email with a few who've had concerns, and the gist is this:
-Yes, Phoebe is still alive.
-No, she has no interest in remaining admin of Winx-Fairies. That's where I come in.
-Yes, she still cares about it and all of the people who have made it what it is today.

Why was I chosen? I still don't know. I work with Phoebe (I work full-time, except Mondays and Wednesdays, off at 6:00) and have been an avid Winx Club fan since the sixth grade. I haven't had much experience with the online fandom, but I'm a quick learner. I also have Phoebe on-hand; luckily she's willing to ease me into this. 

Thanks for your understanding.  

6 comments:

  1. ok that makes sense, and me understands

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your first post and was a little confused, but now it is clear.

    It's nice to meet you Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I believe I should formally welcome you then.

    Welcome to Winx-Fairies, Emma! It seems you have quite a task on your hands of cleaning up this blog, but I wish you the best of luck! I definitely appreciate your effort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Kay, so Phoebe's completely gone? Aww, we'll miss her. Oh well. Nice to meet you Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...HI EMMA!!!!
    I'm Fairy of Subterra, a.k.a FoS. Great to meet you! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi emma this must be a rough start for u bc u r new here and cleaning up things and some of ur images and meuns r gone.i sry for u rly if there anything we the fans can help anything i will be happy to help and some fans will be willing to too.

    ReplyDelete