Saturday, November 12, 2011

Calling All Artists!

It's Emma again, and I've been working to get the pages up and running after the image incident. I've been able to recover most, even though the copies I find through Google Images are in shabby shape. I know it's still pretty bare, but I'm about to open up the fan art page for you. You can find your name in the "artists" page if you've ever sent in art, and it would be a great favor if you could send me any copy you have of the art you've submitted. I have a few files saved, but not many, so any help is welcomed!
Thanks, guys.
Emma

5 comments:

  1. All I have to say is get Stars_and_Fire's artwork back. it was amazing and she won't be able to send it in. you can ask phoebe why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know of something that can help. There are these (free, by the way) tools called Tineye and Waybackmachine. Tineye is a reverse image search site, it's like google images only it works backwards - you search a picture and it shows you everywhere that picture is on the Internet. This is great to find higher-res artwork, or even the artists' websites (with all their stuff in there), as well as reposts of their art on other sites that you wouldn't find otherwise...

    Then there's Waybackmachine. It caches every website on the internet at random intervals, so if a website is down or broken, you can access an earlier version of it. It's awesome for finding images and sites that are down or broken, but were fine in the past.

    Here's tineye - http://www.tineye.com/
    And waybackmachine - http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

    Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waybackmachine doesn't store blogspot sites, and I've never heard of tin eye but I went there and you can't find anything sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's happened to all the episodes? they were all there yesterday and now season 3 and 4 don't work :(

    ReplyDelete