Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hi, I'm Emma.
It hasn't been easy to do, but Phoebe and I moved all of the blog permissions from her personal account and onto the WinxFairies.site@gmail.com account, which we came up with a slightly better password to. I'm sure it must have taken a lot of deliberation, but that account is now mine.
I understand that there are people who deserve it more than I do, and not everyone will take to the change right away. In spite of this, I'm going to do my best to pick up where she left off. If this doesn’t work, all the permissions are to go to Kikurukina.
Now on to housekeeping.
I don’t have access to the account solariansunshine@gmail.com, and there were over 900 unread messages in it last I had seen it. If you had sent something that you wanted posted to the Fan Creations page, resend it to the usual Winxfairies.site@gmail.com. (Note: I‘m going to be setting up a poll on FC regarding cleaning up the fan fictions. Check it out to have a say, I‘ll be posting about it on here later.)
Phoebe also left with the possibility of a Winx-Fairies makeover. If you could email design ideas to me that would be wonderful, I’d love some ideas to go along with the possible layout drawings she left. Don’t worry, no major changes.
Sorry, I know that’s a lot to take in for one post. I can’t wait to get to know everyone here.

Edit: Ohmylord there have been a few image issues on the blogs. I’ll get on that ASAP. It’s midnight where I am, so I’ll do all I can for tonight.

8 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm a little confused? What's your job? Are you in charge of fan creations or are you taking over Winx-Fairies from Phoebe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm a bit confused, too. :P Did Phoebe quit permanently, or did she just let you take over all the e-mails and junk because she doesn't have time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. From what I understand Phoebe has quit permanently. Well I'll miss her. She was a good writer, but I welcome you to the job. Is there something wrong with my browser or something, because Some of the menu buttons are black and empty. As we were speaking of layout.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Phoebe I'll miss her and good luck! Welcome Emma!!!

    I think the new layout could be something....... um actually I dunno!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a bit confused. Could we have a little clarification, please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma are you new? And has Phoebe quit permanently?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah BTW I'm Cynthia from Cynthias Winx Blog. My image didn't pop up for some reason

    ReplyDelete