Monday, October 26, 2009

New Rules


I'm adding to the commenting rules, because someone was being just plain mean.

5) Respecteveryone. Hateful messages (even ones directed at fictional characters, like Roxy or Bloom) will be deleted.

Can't stress that enough, guys.

The current commenting rules are:


Commenting Rules

1) You don't have to use your real name when commenting, but it is forbidden to use the name of someone else.
whether it be your best friend, sister, or a total stranger. If you find a case of impostures, please contact me.
2) Language used in the comments must be appropriate for all ages. All comments including offensive words will be removed.
3) Comments, should not be used as a means to communicate with me. To contact me, use my email address: WinxFairies.Site@gmail.com
4) Comments should not be used as a way to talk to your friends. Please respect other viewers and instead use other instant messaging methods.

5) Respect everyone. Hateful messages (even ones directed at fictional characters, like Roxy or Bloom) will be deleted.

20 comments:

  1. Ok I'm outta here I can't have any fun around here and I'm actually musacalistix *poof*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup i said musacalistix i confess musacalistix is out too peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why being mean to them ? they doesn't do anything to you . Roxy is very nice !
    (OMG ! i just said that)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace , why with the "OMG i juz say tat" ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cause Grace thinks that Roxy will replace Flora.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What makes you think that, Grace? I'm just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous

    Because Flora turned those dolls into magic pets which qualifies as "Animal" powers, so she thinks Flora won't be able to be the partly shy, calm, animal loving girl that we all know and love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous and Ian
    Naw, it's because Flora and Roxy both have nature powers... That's what Grace told me before...

    ReplyDelete
  9. well , i guess i have to change my thoughts about Roxy , since she already join the group :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheer up Grace! *Hugs* Everything's gonna work out great, either way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. me on the other hand LOVE Roxy ! especially when she sounded so good in Gracix ! everyone agree with me that Roxy's voice is the best in your dub ! and because of her i LOVE Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe, I played Roxy in Gracix! Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool ! you're Phoebe's fan ! xp
    i don't think you need that contract from Disney now :D
    well , it's okay i guess , i love animals she's fairy of something i love so i think it's okay ....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. I have a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gracix's No 1 fan sounds like the name of a fan to me! I think whoever she is, she's you fan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have my own account ! my name is Nicole !

    ReplyDelete