Friday, October 9, 2009

Music Videos!

Hey, guys!
Just wated to say that I'm really excited about the Music Videos page, which I'm working on right now! I've made music videos for most of the songs in the first season, but you guys may have to do some waiting for some of the, because I don't have all the DVDs. I'll be working on lyrics tonight!

Here's a list of some of the videos I have made:
-This Is The Beat
-Mean Girls
-Wings
-Where The Girls Are
-Alfea School Songs
-Omelet Rap
-Feels Like Magic
-Count On Me
-Searchin'
-Sub-Woofer Blast
-Gonna Get a Little Crazy

And various transforming songs, and the season 1 and season 4 openings!

I've also had a complaint about lack of updates this week, but just remember that we have school!

7 comments:

  1. uhh phoebe there on 4kids you didnt make them sorry (not to be rude)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I have the DVDs, so I took the songs right off the DVDs.

    I can't view the music videos from the 4kids website, because I live in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visit my YouTube channel to see them, I have some uploaded already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool, I love Mean Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too! MEAN GIRLS ARE POPULAR MEAN GIRLS ARE COOL!! MEAN GIRLS ARE ICY COLD!!! THATS WHY MEAN GIRLS RULE!!! (lol love dat song)

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too! MEAN GIRLS ARE POPULAR MEAN GIRLS ARE COOL!! MEAN GIRLS ARE ICY COLD!!! THATS WHY MEAN GIRLS RULE!!! (lol love dat song)

    ReplyDelete