Friday, October 30, 2009

Don't Take Our Menu, Please

I'm not going to put the latest thief into the Hall of Shame, because she was nice enough to remove the images when I asked. But, yes, it happened again.

I just have to say, if anyone really wants, I can make them a menu like I did for another blog that I write for, Winx-Bakugan-Pokemon, that belongs to my friend, Ian. (The blog to the left, I made the header and the Bloom menu!) I'd love to help out anyone who wants a menu, just please don't take the buttons that Kikurukina made!

8 comments:

  1. Poor Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats wrong! they didnt take ur picture i promise i know that blog spot and i stand up for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, its wrong to trash Ian! shes just a person i mean come on shes my really good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winx Whitney, you have it wrong! I was saying that I made Ian a menu, and was advertising his blog (that I happen to write for!) I love Ian, he's one of my best friends and I was most definitnitly not accusing him of stealing or trashing him. You have the story wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im sorry. . . can u forgive me???

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's okay, it was just a misunderstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fred! Sam! Xander! Xander! Jacob! Edward! Seth! Lupin! Xander! Carlisle! Teddy! Embry! Jake! Peter (lol, sushi), Marco, Jake, Brandon, Helia, Sky, Zane! Nabu! Lol!August 28, 2010 at 8:24 AM

    Fred! Sam! Xander! Xander! Jacob! Edward! Seth! Lupin! Xander! Carlisle! Teddy! Embry! Jake! Peter (lol, sushi), Marco, Jake, Brandon, Helia, Sky, Zane! Nabu! Lol!

    ReplyDelete