Thursday, June 16, 2011

Off-Duty Soon!

I know I've been on the site a lot more lately, thanks to my Social Studies and Biology departmental exams that I'm supposed to be studying for (sorry, Kiku), but pretty soon school's going to be over and I have a lot of things planned this summer! The one that's going to keep me away from the site most is my trip to the east coast from July 1st to the 14th, and then I get a few days in Edmonton (I'm out in the middle of nowhere. I live for shopping trips to Edmonton.) Sorry guys, I'll try to get as much reporting in as possible before the end of school! ;)
Oh, and Grad was a few weekends ago! This was the dress I got ^.^
-Phoebe

8 comments:

  1. Wow,im sure you looked beautiful! Will you post pics on FB? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They aren't on that fake account, they're on my real one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaay, I live in Edmonton ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet u we're beautiful in that dress. We will miss u when u leave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooooooooohhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. is that you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perhaps u could add some links to winx dress up games etc. Saves a lot of winx fans browsing google for hours on end :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOAZAHS! I love that dress! This is my favorite dress ever! I wore it to the formal last year.
    http://www.ardenb.com/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=136&subCategoryId=583&productId=45043

    I kind of like yours better, though. :)

    ReplyDelete