Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mozilla Firefox Browser Issues and Smart Phone View

For those who use Mozilla Firefox, I'm curious to know if you encounter problems when you try to post a comment, especially for those who have accounts with Blogger. If you decide to post a comment using your Blogger account and you sign in like usual, does the comment form show your name as Anonymous?

Second, for those of you who have smart phones and like to browse the internet with them, would like to see the Winx-Fairies blogs in a smart phone friendly view? Also, tell us if there are any bugs in the mobile view.

3 comments:

  1. The first thing has been happening to me ALL THE TIME except with Venissa Kawaii's blog. And I don't have firefox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use my Virgin Mobile phone to come on here. The only problem is is that the website takes at least 30 minutes to load before I can scroll or click anything. Could you please make a mobile version? Itd help me out so much.
    ~Kairi~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think in one post My comment came out as spam in my Blogger account i know because it happened in my blog. But there is no other problem :)

    ReplyDelete