Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tumblr

Has anyone here heard of Tumblr? It's kind of like a mix of Twitter, Blogger, and Facebook all mixed together, and I've been sort of addicted to it lately. But do you know what I noticed? There are only four Tumblrs dedicated entirely to Winx Club. Only four. Only four. Four, people, four.

So just for fun, I made a Winx-Fairies Tumblr just for myself.     


I know a lot of Winx Club bloggers. Winx Club has been insanely popular on Blogger. Wouldn't it be cool if we had a Winx Club community on Tumblr too? It's just a thought, but if you're into Blogger I do suggest you check it out. Winx-Tumblr revolution, anyone?

8 comments:

  1. Cool, I think I made an account there. Haven't checked it our in a while. But really cool Phoebe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool,i just made one for my blog and i will make one i think maybe for me personal,and Ella what's ur name there? :]
    http://jwinxclub4ever.tumblr.com/ this is mine ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. My personal one is http://ellaanders.tumblr.com/
    Not much there, really haven't done much with it yet. I might make one for my two sites, also I made a Winx group on Live Journal, so if anyone has a account there feel free to join. Still working on the layout and such :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well sorry i don't have there account,but im following u on Thumblr,thanks for following and you too Phoebe thanks )))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, as in Tabby, have a Winx Rewatch Blog on tumblr- http://foreverwinx.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo...Phoebe. Is winxfairies your new deviantART account?
    ~KAiri~

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. thats sad that there are ONLY FOUR Winx tumblurs.

    ReplyDelete