Sunday, November 21, 2010

Retiring the Poll

Yep, the Which Believix Is Best? poll is going to run out of days tomorrow. I'm actually kinda sad, it's been around since I started the blog! After 5316 votes, Bloom's managed to keep the lead, with over 2100 votes! I'll take a screen of the poll to put here to be remembered forever *dramatic tear*. So, make sure to put your vote in before 5:31 tomorrow evening! Thanks for all the votes, guys.



Just about to delete it. Thanks so much for voting guys! 5330 votes, amazing! 

9 comments:

  1. I voted it ! xD Aww... Flora only got 16 % ~~ VOTE FOR FLORA ! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long do zee polls last?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and Sour ForeverNovember 23, 2010 at 11:22 AM

    I vote for Roxy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can always do a Sophix vs. Lovix poll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mua me pelqen tecna

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love you tecna you are the best

    ReplyDelete