Saturday, November 27, 2010

Music Page

In the next few weeks, there are going to be updates to the Music page, namely the ability to upload soundtracks from the movies and the shows. At the moment, there is only the Italian soundtrack album for both Il Segreto del Regno Perduto and Magica Avventura up.

The download source is completely safe since they are uploaded by me personally. If there are any problems with the links, please contact Winx-Fairies at winxfairies.site@gmail.com.

Hopefully, we will be able to upload the following soundtrack albums:
  • Winx en concert (French)
  • Winx in Concerto (Italian)
  • Winx in Concert (English)
  • Songs from Season 3 (English)
  • Songs from Season 4 (English)
  • Winx on Ice (Italian)
4kids songs will also be uploaded, if possible.

4 comments:

  1. Is there any way you can upload the MP3s without us having to download? Not that I don't think it's safe, I just don't wanna take the time to download it all, since most of the time I just wanna hear it once.

    And I also noticed that I can't comment anonymously on the music page. Think y'all could fix that?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing it now! xD Thanks for telling me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to see the new music, If the second movie's music is as good as the first were in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive got quite a few songs from the 4kids version of Winx Club if you like I could send some to you if you want to put them up.

    ReplyDelete