Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Missing

Hi, everyone. I've been getting a few comments about pictures that are missing, videos that aren't working, ect. It's all very much appreciated! I read all of the comment alerts, and seeing your comments puts extra priority on the post in question. There isn't much I can do about the videos right now, as I need to talk to RedFountainSenior about a solid game plan for that page.
The important thing is that I have internet access again and can get back to patching up the issues with the site. Thanks to all of you for your patience.

6 comments:

  1. whenis this website getting repaired???????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u for reding comments people post this is the only one i have i was woundering if u could post the other movie please thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for noticing out concerns, I have been trying to find Season 3 Rai everywhere but all I can find is 4Kids and I hate the 4Kids version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, all happy about us but what about in England, neeeeed to know, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeh you all get it in the U.S but Englands been waiting ages for season 4!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, I hate the nick and 4kids versio, pls get it in to England.

    ReplyDelete