Saturday, September 24, 2011

Back

I'm sure that this is a very late post, but Kiku is back and just as excited as everyone for Nick's releases.

I would like to note that Phoebe and I are full-grown adults who study and work to pay for their schooling, which by the way, is very expensive, as well as the fact that not much beside the Nick releases are happening at the moment. This goes the same for Tabby as well.

Of course, updates will be sporadic, because not much is happening. A degree in quantum physics is not needed to understand this. Be patient. We cannot make up the news.

I would also like to note that even though we are a fairly popular site, we are not a site that will post everything about the Winx Club. This is not because we are lazy, but because this is generally how we want it to be. We post what we think is pertinent. If you think that there is important news that should be posted on our site, we are open to suggestions so feel free to tell us about it in a comment.

I personally don't think a Finnish rerelease of the Winx Club would interest any of the English (and generally North American) readers that come by our site. Think about it for a moment and I'm sure it will make sense to you.

7 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back, Kiku!

    I agree with you. That's one of the reasons why I made my site (Winx Club USA) a more specific fansite (being targeted towards United States fans, obviously). It helps to not have to post everything Winx all the time every day for the rest of my life. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the internet makes everyone think that they are self-righteous and have a carte blanche that makes them believe they have every right to attack other people over the internet. I saw the comments in the other posts and I can't believe that this is what the generation after me has been reduced to. What happened to integrity?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Kiku!About the INCREDIBLY mean comments over on the last posts, I thought I should say not everyone feels that way about you, and Stars_and_Fire for that matter.

    Oh and I also think you should check out a comment by someone called Leandra or something on the post "Revenge of the Trix: Full Episode" over on the news page. She had some really awesome ideas for Winx-Fairies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Kiku! It's great to have you back :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Oh dear, a lot of things have happened while I've been cooped at the military base. HalloWinx, the Shadow Phoenix, plus all the French comic issues that I missed and didn't get to buy as well as the new art from Las Vegas Expo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome back an do some know how to make your own winx fairy? pls tell if you know :) thanx i love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. WELCOME BACK! WE'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! and, i'm from north america sooooo.......i would like a finnished release of winx club! i've loved it since i was 4!

    ReplyDelete