Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas, with a Special Episodes Page Present!

Well, I just came on for a sec to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, but I've also got some good news to go along with it! Sean, aka Red Fountain Senior, has the most awesome gift for you guys, THE ENGLISH SEASON 4 EPISODES!, which are finally up on the episodes page! Thanks so much, RFS! :D

Merry Christmas Winxmas from everyone at Winx-Fairies! I'll make a card later, I have to go play with some presents! ;) 

In the mean time, you could tell me about your favorite present!

9 comments:

  1. I got a Zune MP3 Player. You can download all the songs you want for $15 a month, and you can download shows and games on there, too. It isn't working though, so we are going to try to get a refund. If that doesn't work, my parents are just going to get me a new one. :) So either way I will get a working Zune!!! :D Merry Christmas! Oh and the Zune is pink and came with a case! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas
    brina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got money, a jewellery stand and a ring (no, not that kind of ring!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and Sour ForeverDecember 26, 2010 at 5:36 PM

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I GOT THE WINX CLUB CAMPER! I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to u too (I know Im late but I din come here B4 :P ) I wish I could tell u the gift but Im not a Christan :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got the coolest blue faery from my nephews.
    It rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. to latest anonymous: WINX CLUB CAMPER?!?!?! I WANT ONE TOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete