Wednesday, March 31, 2010

One Year Anniversary for Winx-Fairies! CONTEST!!!


(Thanks to Grace Qute for the image xD)

Remember back in the good ol' days? Wow. Winx-Fairies sure has come along way since when I first started it! Which, coincidentally, was almost a year ago! On April 12, 2009 I remember sitting at my computer in front of my new blog (that I assumed I would give up in a week, just like my other ones; I'm up to 87 blogs total, and just on this account) and I remember thinking of what the heck I was supposed to write about. Well, it's hard to believe, but it has almost been a whole year. So, what to do to celebrate? Champagne? Fireworks? Or, a new contest!

So, a fan-character contest it is! (Angela, I swear I'm not copying off of you! You can check my notepad, I've had this planned since the summer of '09 ;D)

The contest will be simple, just create a fan character! MUST HAVES are a name and a picture of the character, but you can include anything ! Their wardrobe, realm, powers... anything you want! You can even have a bio and a back-story! The most creative wins. I'll only accept the first twenty, so if you have a great idea, PLEASE don't wait! 

Thanks, guys! And GOOD LUCK!!!


Just for fun...

Then...

Now...

23 comments:

  1. wait, where do you send the fairy profile and stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok forget my first comment, could you look on my blog, the fairy profile is there, i hope i make the top twenty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Pheobe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only twenty? Your blog is so popular in just one day there will probably be 100 submits

    ReplyDelete
  5. huh ?? a picture i took ?? *memorizing*
    ya ! i guess it's the picture i took with my cell phone xD Ah ! memories ..... can i join ?? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ... so ... e-mail is safer xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do i send the fan-character? post it right here or email or what?
    starla
    p.s.- i've been on here a while, just been posting as anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Email would be great :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! Where are the links to the other pages? :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! Found em! They should be at the top, though so when people enter, they can be like, "OOOOH (episodes, movies, outfits, whatever)" and want to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't worry! It's just a little glitch, and I'm fixing it soon :D All Widgets are going to be scattered for about ten-fifteen mintues, so don't worry :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and in response to your second comment: that's where they were supposed to be, but because I was editing the HTML codes, somehow the Widget placement got screwed up too O.o

    They're all back to normal now, though :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Phoebe can you look on my website? my profile of the fairy i made is there! *hopes*

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool. n fun ... i like the first one how about u

    ReplyDelete
  14. Phoebe,

    Do you know if their is going to be a next chapter of the fan fiction love?

    ReplyDelete
  15. No, the author hasn't emailed me back or anything since the contest, I have no clue :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Layla n Amentia :)April 4, 2010 at 3:53 AM

    I sent you my fairy, Phoebe. The URL is a bit long, so just paste it in a section at a time. (Maybe your probably newer computer is a little better. Mine is ancient...)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't worry about it being long, I just need to click and it opens in a new tab :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the new backgrounds...love em

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks! And also thanks foe commenting, because of you I just realized I left the header on the bottom of the page xD

    ReplyDelete
  20. woah thats alot of blogs! creepy... anyway thx for looking at my profile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ya xD back then i don't know how to took a snap shot so i used my cell , Wow ! this place indeed changed a LOT !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha! I know! I had a lot of spare time this break, because all my friends left town to go on trips or stay in the city :(

    ReplyDelete
  23. But I leave for the city tomorrow! So YAY!! :D

    ReplyDelete