Saturday, September 12, 2009

Movie Page!

I have a few updates regarding the movie page!

-It's officially a page on the site, rather than a sub-page under the Episodes page.
-It has a new URL! Winx-Fairies-Movies.Blogspot.com. I changed the SecretOfTheLostKingdom part of the address to just Movies (because of the new movies we'll hopefully be getting soon!)
-Since it's an official page, it needed it's own button. I edited on of the old ones so it said "Movies", but Kikurukina just sent me a better one that I've replaced it with! Thanks SO much, this one is AWESOME!
-There were some problems with the links, but they're all fixed now.
-Thanks to brina, who mentioned that the old embedded videos were deleted from YouTube. I replaced them with new ones.
-You can now watch the movie in English or in Italian w/ English Subs.

1 comment:

  1. i watches the winx club movie in english its on youtube. i promise you it is

    ReplyDelete