Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hall Of Shame


Don't copy my site!

Two new Hall of Shame sites:

A site named Winx Club Magazine took my Bloom profile word for word, along with the picture. The creator, Erica la, didn't link back to me in any way.
This same site copied from Una Di Noi as well, with posts like Rating Winx Dating copied word for word. Almost every other post is copied from either Una Di Noi or the Winx Club website.

A site called +++WINX+++ copied all of my profiles, along with the accompanied pictures with out linking back to me, making it look like I am somehow affiliated with the site. The post titles are even the same, and clicking on Comment leads you to my site. At the bottom it even says Posted by Stella Solaria. They also copied my flag counter and hit counter, along with my menu, bio and other pictures. Basically they copied my entire Characters page and pasted it on their site.


18 comments:

  1. Yeah, I know. Hey, Kikurukina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the most freaky site is http://winx2tn.noviblog.com/note/14357/winx.html
    the owner even copy your bio :S
    that's like ~~ totally freaky !
    btw , i like your new profile pic Pheobe ! i also got a "Belle" as a pet in that game too ! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phoebe, do any of your enemies (if u got any) at school like Winx? Crime scene investigator Layla n Amentia *shows badge*

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one at school except my best friend even knows I like Winx Club.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Phoebe, if anyone at your school knew you liked Winx, would they tease you? Because I'm 12, people tease me because I like Winx :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, my friends know. They joke around with it and tease me, but never to be mean. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just have to be yourself, and no one will even care :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What would happen if lots of people knew you liked Winx, Phoebe?
    Well, lots of people at my school know I like Winx...and believe me...they tease me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou for the advuce Phoebe...BTW NO idea how that comment got posted twice :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, and you're welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Phoebe, I feel so bad for you! You deserve to get credit for all your AWESOME creations! BTW I have nearly no friends at school now so no one knows I like Winx, but some idiotic boys in my class tease me for liking Bakugan!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah there this guy in my table who teased me a little but then he confessed he watched winx to because he has no cable and then some girl across from my table saw my binder(where I have Lot's of my own fan made pictures) and said"you still watch that"Well its not fair for other people for stealing your hard work and not giving credit. I went to her site and also copies from the official site without giving credit either.
    ~sweet&sour

    ReplyDelete