Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Threat

I recieved this message in my inbox today:

HEY! HEY! YOU COPY MY IMAGE OF WINX SEASON 4 WITH BACKFROUND PINK! YOU'RE COPYCAT!

http://winx-fairies.blogspot.com/2009/04/winx-love-petition.html?showComment=1243039134639#c2174485605396922112

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, THE SEE THIS VIDEO:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8igCDQTlHw

IF YOU IGNORE THIS I'LL MAKE THE SAME WITH YOU LIKE THIS STUPID SITE THAT COPY AND MAKE MY IMAGE IN LOW QUALITY!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bngQbbLZS4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMYtG8-_asY

YOU HAVE 1 MONTH FOR DELETE MY IMAGE OR I'LL REPORT YOU!!\

Sound familiar?

4 comments:

  1. Wat the heck Pheobe, why do people hate ur site???????N I dont believe them wat r u gonna do?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I got this same threat awhile ago, but I thought that they had forgotten. I emailed them the same response I used before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. didnt lupitabros type that? i that lupitabros is MESSED UP

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up with that person? They need to get a hold of themself.

    ReplyDelete